This site is about how to be a photographer. Just about anybody can point a camera and click the button, but there's more to photography than that, and it's not hard to learn. This is a new site and will have the various sections up one at a time. If you are interested in photography in any way, I suggest you bookmark this site and check back later.
If you are from Eastern Ontario, and are here about the personal photography course, you can find details and a signup form in the "Our Services" section. For anyone from anywhere else, I will be putting the course online soon.
- How is a picture captured on film?
- How is a picture saved on a digital camera?
- What are the differences between digital and film cameras?
- What is an SLR camera?
- What is red-eye and what causes it?
- Why are my pictures too dark (or too bright)?
- Why is my picture so blurry?
- How can I make my pictures look better?
- Should I use negative or slide film?
- What is the difference between film speeds?
- What is a megapixel?
- How many megapixels do I want?
- Should I buy a film camera or digital camera?
- What do I look for when buying a camera?
Answers to these questions and more will be here soon, and will be covered in our "Basic Photography" course. (found here)
Currently, only the "About the Webmaster" and "Our Services" pages are ready.
Don't forget to bookmark this site and check back later. In the meantime, if you are looking for a source of high quality and affordable web hosting, check out the links below.
Site Navigation - [Home Page] [Basic Photography] [Film Photography] [Digital Photography] [Portrait Photography] [Nature Photography] [Still Photography] [Close-up Photography] [Our Services] [about the webmaster]
See our other site
for general information, and other products and services.